Virtual Networking with Multiple Chambers
Even if you can’t meet in person, that doesn’t mean business — or the need to build relationships — stops. In fact, without the natural interactions that go along with in-person work and events, it’s even more important to be proactive in your networking efforts.
Join us via Zoom for a relaxed but structured virtual networking session. It's networking...a new way!
- Please arrive on time. Our guest speaker (TBD) will begin promptly. He/she will speak for about 15 minutes.
- At the conclusion you will be placed in a random breakout room with 10-12 other people. (This number may vary depending on the total number of attendees.)
- Each person will have the opportunity to spend two minutes introducing themselves with a mix of professional and personal information.
- If time allows, the host will propose a discussion question for the remaining time.
- After an allotted amount of time, attendees will be switched, randomly, to another breakout room for further introductions.